The fall of Soviet Russia hysterically explained through memes
The reign of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (or USSR) came to a screeching halt in 1991. After 68 years of reign, the collective of socialist countries were dissolved and reformed into new borders and republic entities. We look back on the August Coup, when Soviet Communists failed their takeover, and eventually, to the fall of Soviet Russia as a whole.
Take a look at the best memes we found commemorating the fall of Soviet Russia
1. A little light Soviet Union reading
2. Pick up the phone!
3. Not I, WE.
4. What's good for the goose...
4. What to do... what to do...
6. Nothin' but a Soviet Union memory
7. At least a burrito is good
8. Big brother bear
4. Soviet Union ice age baby, Google it
Ice Age baby is actually to blame after all.