Civilians are getting all worked up about the military having a huge parade in Washington. Meanwhile, on the green side, we're getting worried about having to set up our dress uniforms in time and hoping Private Carl in the back won't lock his knees in the middle of the whole thing.
If it's set for Nov. 11, the 100th anniversary of the signing of the WWI Armistice, the Army might even have their new Pinks and Greens by then. That'll show the rest of the world!
Anyways, here're some funny memes.
13. It's just so... beautiful.
12. Well, if we can manage to keep them longer than an enlistment...
11. Kept my head on a swivel and still never found that damn ball.
10. I want something that says, "I'm professional but also hate people walking on my grass."
9. 'Expendable' is more of a guideline.
8. They'll also tell you that they only tried eating crayons 'ironically' to see what all the fuss is about.
7. Learn to sleep anywhere... but back home.
6. Outstanding! Promote ahead of peers!
5. That jalapeno cheese spread won't help you if you're dead.
4. Maybe you'll get lucky. Maybe you'll get demoted. Good luck finding out which. You do you; I'm not your boss.
3. "You can take it during block leave. Except you won't because we need someone on man the CQ desk and you showed up to formation once at 0446 instead of 0445."
2. She can launch Hellfire missiles and Hydra-70 rockets. Get yourself a girl that can do both!
1. You can tell they're not actually in the military because they think that foam mattress pad actually does something.