Ah, springtime. It's almost that beautiful time of year again.
Junior enlisted are happy, NCOs are yelling at them to downgrade to the summer PT uniform, and sergeant majors can finally see their beloved grass before a dumb butter bar walks on it. Rumor has it that the warrant officer might have even come out of hibernation!
For once, things are optimistic. Pizza MREs are coming, the Army is getting its Pinks and Greens back, and a sweet pay increase is coming. So, take it easy. Relax. Enjoy the smell of freshly cut memes.
13. Every. Single. Time.
12. "What are they going to do? Kick me out — oh..."
11. Holding random clipboards or putting your cellphone up to your ear also works.
10. We get enough opinions from the "Good Idea Fairy;" we don't need anymore.
9. The beard comes standard with every DD-214.
8. Any troop who says they haven't had to open an MRE packet with their mouth is a damn liar.
7. Perfect, until you drop something...
6. Will Gunny ever relax? Will we ever find the WO? Tune in next week.
5. They're not mutually exclusive.
4. Eye for an eye. Next time they try to miss formation and lie about being "at dental," get their asses.
3. If Big Army took the same approach, maybe everyone would get their SSD1 done.
2. Roger. We get it. Can we go home already?
1. POG is a state of mind, not an MOS.