8 perfect memes about the Area 51 invasion
So...there are 1.5 million people on Facebook who are going to "Storm Area 51" to "see them aliens." 👽
The Air Force has already responded to the viral event, so I'm not going to. Instead, I'm just going to share the best memes out there surrounding this
monstrosity plan. Because if we can't laugh, then we have nothing left.
Grab your tinfoil hats and enjoy, my fellow Terrans!
1. It doesn't take time travel to know this wouldn't go over well
Wait! Does this mean there's a future for the human race? Come back, Traveler! Why are you walking awa--
2. You just know there will be music...
...and it will sound like Coachella.
3. Our British allies tried to warn us:
You deserve whatever happens to you.
4. "Delusions of Grandeur"
This isn't even plausible. It's way too dusty in Nevada.
5. We thought dating apps couldn't get any worse:
Summer of 2020 will be full of Area 51 baby births. Eywa help us all.
6. A short list of attendees:
Maybe *Florida* is actually full of extraterrestrial life???
7. If you think about it, this whole raid has given us something to talk about other than politics
Reach for the moon; even if you miss, you'll have a new brunch buddy.
8. And one more that's basically a cheat:
What does your heart tell you? Mine says we good here.
So who has RSVP'd? Tell the truth.
- 'What happens if you refuse to shower' & other dumb questions - We ... ›
- This is what we know about Area 51 - We Are The Mighty ›
- Here's the Air Force's response to the viral event to 'storm' Area 51 ... ›
- 'How to get posted at Area 51' & other dumb military questions ... ›