The 13 funniest military memes for the week of December 6th
Did you guys hear the story of the staff sergeant in Afghanistan who raised $8k to bring a stray cat he took care of back to America? Literally everything about that story is great. He rescued an innocent kitten, took it to an animal rescue shelter on base, gave it all the shots and whatnot, and even had more money left over to help out other animals at the shelter.
I don't care who you are. That's a heart-warming story. Good sh*t, Staff Sgt. Brissey. If you ever decide to start taking a million photos and upload them to Instagram in an attempt to turn your new kitten into a meme... I'll be behind you 110% of the way on that one.
Anyways, here are some memes.
1. Locking knees in 3... 2... 1...
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
2. Hats off to the dude who forgets to wear shorts under their PT pants so the entire company has to keep theirs on to "stay uniform." Not all heroes wear capes.
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
3. "If you need me, you know where my barracks room is..."
(Meme via Lost in the Sauce)
4. There's just some things that can't cross the military-civilian divide.
(Meme via US Army WTF Moments)
5. At least that soldier has integrity and kept the NCO aware of their accountability. Promote ahead of peers!
(Meme via On The Minute Memes)
6. You save them up, just for Uncle Sam to hit you with the "Use or Lose" clause with leave days.
(Meme via Call for Fire)
7. Once you've done sh*t, everything else is a cake walk. There's nothing that can be so bad that you can't look back on and say "well, it was much sh*ttier then and I didn't give up. Why stop now?"
Then again... Pot is really good for PTSD and that might also have something to do with it.
(Meme via Team Non-Rec)
8. Every. F*cking. Time.
(Meme via Not CID)
9. Honestly, has anyone ever shown up to one of those sober?
(Meme via Hooah My Ass Off)
10. At least he has his hands in his pockets...
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
11. "Wet weather gear is for POGs." - Said every grunt who forgot their wet weather gear.
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
12. No more hiding with an expended .50 Cal casing behind the MRAP on Night Ops.
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
13. You'll still make your parents proud some day...
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of October 25th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of November 8th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of November 15th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of November 22nd - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of November 29th - We ... ›