13 funniest military memes for the week of Dec. 30
Yes, 2016 was horrible. Luckily, there are these 13 funny military memes to help you transition to the new year.
1. Chief doesn’t care about your skulls (via Maintainer Humor).
2. If you wanted to go home, you should have volunteered more during the year (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
3. This is why troops go through the soldier readiness center (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
4. “How can we make sure people know to leave the door closed?”
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
5. “First question: Can I opt out?”
(via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
6. Ugh. don’t remind me (via The Salty Soldier).
7. They only care if they’re liable (via Sh-t my LPO says).
8. The M88 can fix whatever you did wrong (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
9. Why not both?
(via Shit my LPO says)
10. If Santa keeps groping the dude’s shoulders like that, he might need the penicillin (via Military World).
11. At least he’s got that Air Force mustache (via Maintainer Humor).
12. When your sidearm weighs 40 pounds and has an anger problem:
(via Military World)
13. Jet fuel doesn’t melt steel beams, but chemtrail boxes might (via Maintainer Humor)
Special bonus meme 1:
(via U.S Army W.T.F! moments)
Special bonus meme 2:
(via The Salty Soldier)
Some dirtbags messed with an Iwo Jima memorial — and Marines caught 'em on film
Officials say an Iwo Jima memorial in Fall River was doused with the contents of a fire extinguisher last weekend. Police are investigating
Vets are going to get a new ID card, and they'll be ready for use next month
The new identification card will provide employers looking to hire veterans with an easier way to verify an employee's military service.
This is the story behind the rise and fall of the Islamic State group
The Islamic State group, responsible for some of the worst atrocities perpetrated against civilians in recent history, appears on the verge of collapse.
Now the Iraqi army is going after the Kurdish forces who helped beat ISIS
Iraqi federal and Kurdish forces exchanged fire on Oct. 20, capping a dramatic week that saw the Kurds hand over territory across Northern Iraq.
This Kurdish female militia refuses to stop its hunt for ISIS terrorists
A Kurdish female militia, after helping free the city of Raqqa, said it will continue the fight to liberate women from the extremists’ brutal rule.
The US just sent nearly 1M bombs and missiles to Guam — here's why
Hint: There's this guy a few thousand miles away who's threatening to lob a nuke in their direction.
This is what the 400 US troops in Somalia are actually up to
The US has quadrupled its military presence in Somalia after Al-Shabab killed nearly 300 civilians in two truck bombings. Half of them are special ops troops.
The war between the US Army and Magpul is heating up over ice
Magpul officials are calling foul on the Army's claim that its rifle magazines don't work in the cold — and they say they can prove it.
The real-life dictator who ruined his country and became a cannibal
In this episode, the WATM podcast team talks about Ken Burns' 'Vietnam' series, the down side of communism and Idi Amin. You won't want to miss it.