The 13 funniest military memes for the week of July 25
Guys, there are so, so many memes on the internet. Here are 13 of our favorite military ones:
1. So vicious. Much danger.
(via Air Force Nation)
2. "Guys. Guys, this is going to be so funny."
(via Do You Even Jump?)
SEE ALSO: Vietnam War Huey pilot Charles Kettles awarded Medal of Honor for saving 40 soldiers
3. Every soldier is a part of the total fight. No job is more important than any other (via The Salty Soldier).
4. The one on the left who's just pointing at the drowning stuffed animals is the future officer (via Sh-t my LPO says).
5. Just 27 more months. Just 27 more months. Just —
(via Team Non-Rec)
6. "No, sergeant. I'm completely caught up. Are you going to send me home?"
(via Grunt Style)
7. "You give your dog bones? We make the bird find its own." (via Military Memes)
8. "There, there, sir. How about a nice box of apple juice?"
(via The Salty Soldier)
9. "Hooked on phonics worked for me."
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
10. You tell him, Seaman Dobby (via Sh-t my LPO says).
11. Am I misreading this or is the helicopter being sent to rescue a stranded Coast Guardsman?
(via Coast Guard Memes)
12. We remember, too, Pepperidge Farm! It was back when it was called the "Army Air Corps."
(via Air Force Memes Humor)
13. Every Marine is a (insert whatever the Corps needs at this moment).
(via Devil Dog Nation)