Funny military memes are like little morale pellets to keep everyone going throughout the year. And if your week was anything like ours, you could probably use some quick morale.
So here are 13 funny military memes to make your barracks and field exercises survivable for another week:
1. That fire team is definitely going to have some AAR notes (via The Salty Soldier).
2. Don’t make fun of your Uber driver if he’s the only one in town (via Sh-t my LPO says).
3. Fort Drum is like Narnia under the White Witch. Always winter, never Christmas (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
ALSO SEE: That time pirates mistook a Navy warship for a target
4. “I just want to address the speeding off base that’s been happening the last few weeks.”
(via The Salty Soldier)
5. Marines really are the sum of their stereotypes (via Decelerate Your Life).
6. Yeah, it’s basically balmy out here, chief (via Coast Guard Memes).
7. When the recruiting ads and the service reality collide (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
8. Seaman Corgi is going to have a bad, bad day (via Sh-t my LPO says).
9. Why have scouts go ahead of the vehicle if you’re not going to listen to their reports?
(via Pop smoke)
10. This is me talking to my younger self (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
11. “Let me just say, I wasn’t at that bar. I wasn’t with those guys. And I didn’t do any of those things.”
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
12. Marines double-tap and double-wrap (via Pop smoke).
13. Get Out!
(via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)