The 13 funniest military memes of the week
We know you don't read this part, just scroll to the memes already.
1. It's a good slogan, but not always the best game (via Military Memes).
A better game is, "All the shots, all the kills!"
2. 98.6 degree body temperatures are a crutch (via 11 Bravos).
Besides, if you actually get hypothermia, you'll get Motrin.
3. Go on, enjoy being more hardcore than the Air Force (via 11 Bravos).
4. This is the face of your enemy:
(via Military Memes)
Honestly expected them to be more invade-y than this.
5. One of these things is not like the others (via NavyMemes.com).
But hey, maybe no one will notice.
6. Heaven: Where all the insurgents are literally demons.
But, Chesty Puller is your commander, so there's that.
7. Prior service level: Almost (via 11 Bravos).
"If we need someone to hand out cookies and lemonade, we'll let you know."
8. Coast Guard: Nearly as challenging as college (via Cost Guard Memes).
Just kidding. No it isn't.
9. "Let's do two poses."
"One where I'm a boot, and one where I'm a boot at parade rest."
10. Make a difference (via Military Memes).
"That's 45 differences per minute in semiautomatic mode."
11. That feeling you get when you realize ...
... you COULD have given them real medicine.
12. Remember to check your sleeve when the retention NCO comes around (via Military Memes).
On the plus side, this guy is eligible to retire.
13. Everyone uses what they need to get the job done.
It's just that the Air Force's job is a little less intense.