These brave, young military police officers are the first people you’ll see as you enter the front gates, and they’re the last people you’ll spot as you exit.
The military police protect you from the various threats trying to make it on base, and carefully watch the criminals that are locked up — and the sh*t isn’t easy.
But who are these men and women who undertake this serious job? Well, we’re about to show you.
1. The over-the-top nice guy who is just excited to be in the military.
He’s also the guy you thought you could out-run if you needed to, but he was a track star in high school. You’ll find out the hard way.
Yes. They will issue him a service pistol very soon.
2. That Marine MP who is just looking for a reason to subdue you.
“Lie to me one more time.”
3. The cute one who makes every troop want to wait in her lane at the gate, even if it’s backed up, just to say, “hey.”
Who cares if we’re late for morning muster?
4. The chill teddy bear that knows everybody who enters the gate.
This military policeman still halts every car… just to say, “hello.”
5. The MP officer with a criminal law degree that can see right through your bullsh*t.
Don’t look directly at him, we think he knows about the stripper in the trunk…
6. The soldier who is just itching to deploy, but first he needs to check your identification.
It’s not that just because they are motivated, it’s just they want to make an impact, somehow.
7. Rambo’s little sister.
She’s out to earn her respect and she can kick your ass if she wanted to.