17 GIFs that will remind you of your first combat deployment
Deploying to war is an interesting time in a person’s life.
The experience will change how they see the world and they’ll never forget the milestones they encountered.
Check out these GIFs that will remind you of your first combat deployment:
1. That feeling you got when your unit was informed they’re going on a year long deployment
2. That patriotic moment when you boarded the bus to leave and looked back at your family
3. How awesome it felt to gear up for that first patrol
4. That time when your squad left the wire and were ready to f*ck sh*t up
5. When you got bummed out because the enemy didn’t shoot at you
6. When you have that first nightmare because you actually took the Doxycycline
7. How you initially reacted the first time you heard a massive explosion
8. That special moment when you finally got to engage the enemy
9. When your unit received its first care package shipment
10. The first time you tried to call home
11. When the R&R transport was loading up to leave
12. When your motivation finally runs out
13. Your dreams after you stopped taking your Doxycycline
14. When the massive explosions didn’t bother you anymore
15. What you did to someone that jokingly brought up the term “stop loss”
17. When you’re finally told you’re rotating back home after a year deployment
Bonus: When you ate your first home-cooked meal back in the states.
Can you think of any more? Comment below.
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles