8 pickup lines every Marine should know by heart
Every night, single Marines of all ages and sizes travel to their local social spots to talk to prospective mates in the hopes of scoring a phone number or two.
If you do muster the courage to walk up to someone only to forget how to speak correct English, just remember one of these epic pickup lines.
Then, thank us later.
Check out eight pickup lines every Marine should know by heart. Use these valuable lines for good and never for evil.
8. "Hey honey, are you a five-paragraph order? Because I wanna SMEAC that behind with my fireproof glove."
Then, they'll probably break down what a "five-paragraph order" is composed of like a true Devil Dog.
7. "Hey cutie, you can hang out in my foxhole anytime."
Since digging a foxhole takes a lot of time, this is actually a sweet gesture.
Probably took these grunts a while to dig this one.
6. "If you want, later I can show you how we 'flank the rear' in the infantry."
It's not as hard as you would think.
5. "I've been a Marine aviator for years, would you care to see my 'vertical lift-off?'"
We know that's possible, especially in a harrier — wait! We get it now.
4. "Do you want me to show you the difference between a rifle and a gun?"
One's for fighting, and one's for fun.
3. "Did you ever serve in the Marines? Because you're hotter than an M240 barrel on a full cyclic."
If they know what an "M240" is or what "cyclic" really means, you should marry them right away.
2. "I hope your parents are JAG officers because it's illegal to look that good."
Probably our favorite in the cheesy category.
1. "Would you like to see how to break down my rifle, shotgun style?"
Note: Breaking down a rifle like a "shotgun" means your exposing your rifle's internal components.
Bonus: "Hey girl, are you a flashbang? Because you're stunning."
This one's actually not so bad...
He had us at "flashbang."