The main problem with Tinder is how hard it is to pick up a true American icon on it. Sure, Katy Perry and Hilary Duff were on there at one point, but where are the actual heroes?
We combed through the app for days to find the profiles of military heroes like Lt. Gen. Lewis “Chesty” Puller and Gen. George S. Patton. Check them out below:
1. Sgt. Maj. Daniel Daly doesn’t put much stock in his medals, but that doesn’t mean he won’t pick people up with them.
2. Army Gen. David Petraeus is just looking for a close confidant, nothing more.
3. Be cautious if Gen. Curtis LeMay wants to go “all the way.” It may be a call for nuclear war instead of you-know-what.
4. Fleet Adm. Chester Nimitz wants everyone to remember that few people are as highly rated – or ranked – as he is.
5. “Mad Dog” Mattis is only running for your heart (for now.)
6. Patton is an accomplished athlete and military tactician. Let the general prove himself on your battlefield.
7. “Chuck” Yeager had the right stuff for the Air Force. Does he have the right stuff for you?
8. Bernard Webber is a master of wet environments.
9. “Chesty” Puller is probably the most beloved Marine hero of all time.