The 13 funniest memes for the week of Nov. 3
What happened this week in the military? No. Really. What happened??
Bergdahl will walk free. The actual Green Berets are trying stop green berets from being issued to other soldiers. A judge halted the President's ban on transgender soldiers. These are incredibly polarizing issues for the U.S. military and its veterans.
You know what isn't polarizing? Memes.
And here are the dankest memes from the veteran world this week.
1. Betsy Ross is playing with fire.
2. Trim those sideburns, soldier. (via People of the PX)
3. But he's paying 26% interest on that Nissan. (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said)
Now Read: The 7 best military stories from the days of Unsolved Mysteries
4. Charlie Sheen has a Google Alert for this. (via Decelerate Your Life)
5. Gear adrift is a gift.
6. Every one thinks they're a foreign policy expert.
7. Veterans know leadership. (via U.S. Army WTF Moments)
8. In the Army, Forrest Gump is considered a genius.
9. "Welcome to Fort Bragg"
10. A good king leads his troops from the front.
11. Crew chiefs get their name on the plane for a reason.
12. Now we both have a machine gun. Ho Ho Ho. (via the Salty Soldier)
13. Getting that first job after separating is tough.