There’s a lot happening this week.
But everything is on hold til we all come out of our leftovers food coma.
In the mean time, let these military memes brighten up your Black Friday.
1. We aren’t above a little “sky dick.”
2. The Navy proves it’s the master of multi-tasking.
3. Okay, last one. Promise. (via Decelerate Your Life)
4. “What does Azimuth stand for again?” (via Pop Smoke)
5. I didn’t know the Navy wanted to go to a PX. (via People of the PX)
6. Not all heroes wear capes. (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting)
7. The Air Force PT belt equivalent. (via Maintainer Nation)
8. Remember when I said no more sky dick memes?
9. “Too bad Spongebob isn’t here to enjoy Spongebob not being here.” (via Maintainer Humor)
10. “4 minutes to First Sergeant. Gotta see First Sergeant.”
11. No one does this much on leave for Thanksgiving. (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting)
12. Must go faster. Must go faster. (via Decelerate Your Life)
13. “POOF! Whaddya need?” (via Pop Smoke)