The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Dec. 22
Updated onOct 22, 2020
1 minute read
America has a new tax code, no one at the UN cares what Nikki Haley thinks about Jerusalem, and this week, the President presented his plan to keep us all safe. Those are just a few of the more political stories we didn’t cover because w…
America has a new tax code, no one at the UN cares what Nikki Haley thinks about Jerusalem, and this week, the President presented his plan to keep us all safe.
Those are just a few of the more political stories we didn't cover because we don't really do politics.
I present you the gift of memes. These memes. Merry Christmakkah.
1. When the father of our country wants to stab people, you let him.
2. It only took 3 uniform changes over 10 years, but...
3. Turns out 'Groundhog Day' was the story of one man's enlistment. (via Marine Corps Memes)
Also read: 6 crazy things actually found in amnesty boxes
4. Does it count if a recording answers the phone?
5. Who calculated this?
6. "And you better dress for it."
Now read: This is why the U.S.military uses 5.56mm ammo instead of 7.62mm
7. Oh look, the Empire has a National Guard.
8. But... Pew. Pew?
8. "Honk if parts fall off."
9. Now show me Petty Officer 1st Class Keef before his promotion. (via Pop Smoke)
Classic: That time CBS captured an intense firefight in Vietnam
10. "This song's about me!"
11. That's the Christmas spirit. (via Decelerate Your Life)
12. Somebody call the medic, we have a sick burn. (via the Salty Soldier)
13. This is only the half-truth. (via Air Force amn/nco/snco)