The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Memes time! It's like MRE time, except you laugh instead of getting constipated. Great Navy memes seem to be the hardest to find, so thanks go to Sh-t My LPO Says for numbers 7, 8, and 12.
1. Everyone is feeling the sting of budget cuts.
Maybe you could divert some cafe and cable TV money to the training budget.
2. They're both used to being top dog ...
... and neither knows that the civilians don't care.
3. Has the Navy been spending the war years doing donuts in the oceans?
Sort of makes the Navy seem more appealing.
4. This also could factor into deciding which service branch to join.
Seriously? Come on, Navy and Air Force. This mud isn't going to sleep in itself.
5. First sergeant will either join in or lose his mind in 3, 2, 1 ...
"Before we go to the field, I just want to say that I better not see anyone throwing knives or swords or whatever out there." --This guy's CO, very next field exercise.
6. Maybe he'll shoot the emergency azimuth properly and everything will be fine.
You should probably make sure you have lots of water and your sleeping system, just in case.
7. Follow the letter of the rules, not the spirit.
Still, kind of ingenious.
8. Careful what you wish for.
Nah. The first thing you see is that fancy bulkhead or the underside of a nice sleeping rack.
9. In their defense, if it wasn't mandatory, they wouldn't wear that costume.
Side note, maybe do some mandatory training on the spelling of mandatory.
10. Artillery: not the King of the Battle because of their oratorial skills.
Really, wanting to kill everyone should be the threshold for bringing Marine infantry as well.
11. A pilot demonstrates his ability to shake.
First dog in space: 1957. First Air Force pilot in space: 1961.
12. At least he didn't lose his shower shoes.
This is why he showers fully clothed.
13. Ancient, timeless wisdom.
The composite risk management process was the first appendix in the Art of War.