The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Jun. 10
It's raining military memes up in here (13 of them, to be exact):
1. That soldier's face, though:
(via Devil Dog Nation)
2. Hey, if the purple heart-wearing, Ranger infantry K9 wants to count her deployments in dog years, we recommend you count along (via Military Memes).
SEE ALSO: Here are 13 signs that you're probably in the infantry
3. See, even the Joker enjoys mandatory fun day (via The Salty Soldier).
4. That is one disciplined corgi (via Sh-t my LPO says).
5. "You forgot your ID card? Hmmm, how can we turn one letter of reprimand into two?"
(via Air Force Nation)
6. She's apparently grabbing her diploma on her way to the C-17 to deploy (via Pop Smoke).
7. "We swept the whole place out yesterday chief."
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
8. Don't head to the chow hall until you get that beard shaved off (via Military Memes).
9. "Wait. Do other colleges exist?"
(via Air Force Memes Humor)
10. The only way the grass will spread and grow is if troops stop walking on it."
(via The Salty Soldier)
11. Corpsman porn is exactly what you expect (via Team Non-Rec).
12. "Why yes, I am in the Coast Guard. Why do you ask?"
(via Coast Guard Memes)
13. Sometimes, it's possible to "Airborne!" too hard (via Do You Even Airborne, Bro?).