We cover the military and we're on the internet. Military memes are kind of a given.
1. Is it too much to ask? (via Terminal Lance)
2. Dear Disney, we will buy all the tickets to this movie.
3. You are what you eat (Via Sh-t My LPO Says).
4. Things you don't want your future squad to see:
(via Military Memes)
5. Civilians think you've learned 100 ways to kill a man ... (via Marine Corps Memes)
6. No basic training instructor will appreciate the "irony" of you wearing another branch's camo (via Coast Guard Memes).
7. "You have three days to accept this challenge ..."
8. Some paintings call for happy trees, some call for other embellishments (via Military Memes).
9. Don't let Marines get bored. It rarely ends well (via Military Memes).
10. From the 12th to the 14th, and the 28th to 31st (via Terminal Lance).
11. I mean, at least no one can tell him his ribbons are wrong after that (via Navy Memes).
12. God may forgive you (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
13. How the US Air Force calls a bluff.