Military memes are some of the best things on the internet. Here are some of the best military memes available.
1. Every military career should have a deadpan narrator (via Pop smoke).
2. None given, none expected (via Sh-t my LPO says).
3. Everyone should bring a friend with three years remaining when they go to meet the career counselor (via The Salty Soldier).
4. Ummm, families, you’ve been sent a template. You’re supposed to put your soldier’s rank, their last name, and their first name (via The Salty Soldier).
5. Getting punished for Course 15 isn’t a big deal for people already at their personal peak rank (via @texashumor).
6. For reals? Did you take a particularly hard hit on your head this week?
(via Team Non-Rec)
7. Think about how apathetic the original terminal lances were when the Marine Corps was much smaller (via Team Non-Rec).
8. Gonna be honest, we would give everything to a properly tuxedoed penguin (via Sh-t my LPO says).
9. That bar owner is gonna have to work hard to get open in time for lunch chow (via Military Memes).
10. “Wait, we’re done? I can leave? Already?”
(via Air Force Nation)
11. Yeah, it’s pretty magical (via Air Force Nation).
12. The chipping paint and rust is just seasoning (via Coast Guard Memes).
13. “What? I closed the door and stuff.”
(via Shit my LPO says)