The top 7 videos of ISIS getting blown away
ISIS sucks. That's a fact. Here are 7 great videos of them turning to ash.
1. ISIS releases footage of its own artillery being blown away
It seems odd that these videos end up on the internet. If a videographer is filming propaganda for their cause and accidentally captures their own equipment turning into shrapnel, why would they upload it?
2. ISIS suicide bomber becomes a space cadet, fails re-entry exam
3. Apache drops hellfire and fires multiple bursts of 30mm
Apache pilots are renowned for a lot of things. Restraint isn't one of them.
4. AC-130 finds the proverbial barrel of fish, acts accordingly
AC-130s are great in any environment, but they really distinguish themselves when the area is target rich.
5. U.S. hits explosive-laden vehicle so hard, the computer can't decide where it ended up
It's always great to see the larger explosion indicating that a target was filled with explosives, but it's really fun to see the computer try to relay where the vehicle probably is. "Well, it was here when it blew up–but something just flew by over there. Also, there's a smoldering chunk of metal over here, so maybe it's the vehicle?"
6. Only the dog escapes
Apache pilot: "Engage."
All targets on the ground, clearly never getting up again.
AP: "Engage again."
That's what's so great about Apache pilots. They always engage again.
7. Jordan's spectacular retaliation for the execution of its pilot
ISIS executed the Jordanian pilot, Moaz al-Kasasbeh. Jordan responded with 56 air strikes and two executions in three days. Jordan was then kind enough to make a video for ISIS to remember them by.