Justice League comes out this weekend but you don't care because you've been waiting for your Real-Life Justice League enlistment to end for the last four years.
These memes are for those sick of saving the world.
1. With all the sex scandals happening, its good that we can still count on something. (via Decelerate Your Life)
Oh baby yes.
2. Try putting a dominoes pizza hotkey on an AR-15 though.
"I heard something about a ranger tab but I can only find the regular tab key."
Somewhat related: 6 reasons why Marines hate on the Air Force >
3. Tonight: The story of literally every day in the military. (via Team Non-Rec)
Update: You're not going home anytime soon.
4. Guess how I know it's not Fort Bragg. (via US Army WTF Moments)
A paratrooper would have done a parachute landing fall out the window.
5. There isn't enough Motrin in the world to fix that foundation.
Also, it smells weird and no one wants to go there.
6. Because what we call a "deployment" is relative.
7. "Follow me on my adventure through this office."
Now back to the quiet safe room.
8. Call me when woobies become fashionable wear.
Urban Outfitters will never sell this color.
9. Welcome to BX barber shop.
Or the MPF. Definitely the MPF.
The guy who wrote this is cool: That time an entire battle stopped to watch two soldiers in a fistfight >
10. Anything with snowflake, cuck, safe place, trigger warning. (via Decelerate Your Life)
Also "The Air Force is the smart branch."
11. Congress is about to pass a new defense bill.
Those babies are illegal under the Geneva Convention.
12. This one's for the good cops out there.
"Next time, come back with a six-pack and some frozen pizza. The good kind."
13. Why the Coast Guard's job is harder than you think.
"Or you could be the drunk that rescues regular douchebags... just like me."