10 memes that wrap up 2020 perfectly
We have nothing good to say about you, 2020. So instead, let’s review with this completely spot on list of memes. Take a look below at what the best of the internet has to offer about how this year has gone so far. (And fingers crossed that it doesn’t get worse in the next month).
Jumping straight into the deep stuff.
- This reminder in case you forgot:
No really … where’s the punchline?? We’re owed one after this year, right??
- When you can’t even enjoy coffee.
2020 PLEASE stop ruining good things. I mean, pleaseeee!
- Then there’s this totally accurate meme.
A breather would be nice.
- When you hate to spread the bad news:
We just can’t deal with this right now.
- Because this has been the longest year of all time.
Sums it up.
- No good options ahead:
Where’s the option for “None of the above?”
- But seriously, this is not your typical year.
Can we just be the House on Fire Girl meme?
- The difference is slightly noticeable.
Is this our past vs. our future?
- Even celebs are feeling this heat.
Can we get everyone to re-do this with the full calendar year?
- Finally, waiting for this line to end:
Enough with the hidden scenes, 2020!