Another week down. Everything in the news is still terrible.
The White House is imploding. Hollywood is imploding. There’s a Friday the 13th in October.
But you know what you can count on?
Memes. And we have the best military memes around.
1. Nobody wants to work on weekends. Or ever. (via Pop Smoke)
2. If you thought the news from Hollywood was bad…
3. At least the Army keeps it interesting.
4. Blueberries are the new bell bottoms. (via Sh*t My LPO Says)
5. Veterans day is coming. You can almost taste the free food.
6. Grandpa is sick of your bullsh*t. (via Decelerate Your Life)
7. It’s not just good advice. It’s reality.
8. It’s the Navy birthday, but the Coast Guard can still ruin the party.
9. For some reason Veterans declared war on JROTC last week.
10. If you know how this started, drop us a line.
11. It ain’t about the merit badges, it’s about the freshman next to you.
12. JROTC is the calm before the storm.
13. JROTC: Send us your best responses.
Bonus: More of the best JROTC Memes. Enjoy your weekend!