It was a hectic week, what with revelations that Rangers are in Syria, radioactive boars in Japan, and as-holes taking nude photos everywhere.
For a quick break from the insanity, check out these 13 funny military memes.
1. Sorry, first sergeant, we’re all busy looking for hiding spots (via Military Memes).
2. You were my boss and an as-hole. Look elsewhere for buddies (via Pop smoke).
3. Coast Guard is going to be looking for a lot of lifehacks in the next few years (via Coast Guard Memes).
4. The coveted “pace and distance” profile protects from all formation runs (via Lost in the Sauce).
5. Why are the machines doing all the heavy work?
(via Maintainer Nation)
6. Aging pretty well for a Devil Dog (via Imgflip).
7. The only bad thing about this is the red, mirrored sunglasses (via Coast Guard Memes).
8. Yeah, but earning compensation days is rarely worth it (via Air Force Nation).
9. Army logic isn’t logic (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
10. But if you can’t do your guard shifts, you can’t keep your fire watch ribbon (via The Salty Soldier).
11. If you had brought a dang-ole bayonet, you might be able to fight your way out of this (via Pop smoke).
12. Just remember: On V-A day, everything hurts (via The Salty Soldier).
13. Pretty sure that “missing specialist” just faked his death for an early discharge and huge life insurance payout (via The Salty Soldier).