The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Dec. 15
Updated onOct 22, 2020
1 minute read
It’s been only seven days since our last meme call, and…where do we even begin? Army beats Navy. Trans troops get the green light. We have…
It's been only seven days since our last meme call, and...where do we even begin?
Army beats Navy. Trans troops get the green light. We have a new NDAA for 2018 — no one cares about any of that. The real Star Wars Day is today.
Celebrate with memes. These memes.
1. He can't name drop PJs and JTACs like the rest of the Air Force does when Marines make fun.
2. But suffering leads to a lobbying job. (via Coast Guard Memes)
3. "Look at how shiny those floors are."
4. I didn't know Meth came from fabric softener.
5. New Yorkers aren't like the rest of us.
6. Basic training is the hydroelectric dam.
7. "Things you'll never actually say to an E-7" for $100.
8. It's not the worst grouping. (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said)
9. No passes in the Army-Navy Game, just like in real life. (via Decelerate Your Life)
10. I was more of a Han Solo fan until this.
11. Your girl knows.
12. It doesn't show the NCO school on Dagobah.
13. Who's in the Christmas spirit?