Tomorrow, almost 70,000 U.S. troops and veterans will pack Philadelphia’s Lincoln Financial Field to watch two college football teams with records that could barely be called “winning” go head-to-head for the Commander-In-Chief Trophy.
Even if you’re not a fan of Army, Navy, sports, America, or fun, you can still enjoy these memes.
13. Who did this and why did it take you so long?
12. This week we remembered Pearl Harbor.
11. How do we show the Saudis what freedom means to us? (via Maintainer Nation)
10. When deployed, sand can be a nuisance. (via Decelerate Your Life)
9. How to avoid going to the PX barber before Christmas leave.
8. I’m all for esprit de corps, but… (via Coast Guard Memes)
7. How to get Stan/Eval to ban bells.
6. How to find all the synonyms of ‘penis.’
5. Christmas shopping in the barracks. (Via People of the PX)
4. Watch out for the gunpowder in the food.
3. This is why they still make pennies. (via Decelerate Your Life)
2. The Air Force’s dog is a full-bird piloting a C-130.
1. Why memes are important.