Tomorrow is St. Patrick’s Day. There are a few things you need to know with the holiday falling on a Saturday:
• Stereotyping the Irish is not the same as any other ethnicity. Do not protest. Don’t even bring it up.
• Parkour is way, way harder than it looks. Do not attempt.
• The Fast and Furious movies are not documentaries.
Try not to end up in First Sergeant’s office.
1. This also applies to athletes and politicians. But not firemen — firemen are goddamn heroes. (via Decelerate Your Life)
2. We found your juice boxes, Air Force.
3. Remember that skydick the Navy made? NASA is unimpressed.
4. That time Big Bird went full veteran.
5. I’ll take another SEAL movie if this is the cast.
6. Who’s the only real Commander-in-Chief?
7. Britain and Russia talk sh*t all week. Russians aren’t scared.
8. If you don’t laugh, read a history book.
9. It’s funny ’til you read about real Soviet snipers in WWII, boot. (via Military World)
10.”You’re my family and I love you, but you’re terrible. You’re all terrible.” (via Pop Smoke)
11. Halfway through Mustache March, half the Air Force reconsiders. (via Air Force Memes and Humor)
12. All it needs is a Coors Light. (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said)
13. Here’s another tough pill to swallow. (via Untied Status Marin Crops)