11 memes that will make any infantryman laugh for hours
When you serve in the infantry, you develop a new language with your squad — which then turns into a new type of comedy.
Most service members outside the infantry community don't truly understand our humor, but who the f*ck cares — we get it!
1. 99% of all military personnel would be issued this ribbon — just in boot camp.
2. Infantrymen hand out love with a single bullet or a full belt of ammo (via Valhalla Wear).
3. Sir, just a quick peek. Seriously, no one has to know (via Funker 530).
4. This is the ultimate game of "chicken" (via Sh-t my LPO says).
5. Marines love to blow sh*t up. It's what makes them happy (via Devil Dog Nation).
6. When a clown can assemble a rifle better than an airman (via Pop Smoke).
7. That moment when you think you forgot your rifle at the FOB, but you're back stateside (via The Salty Soldier).
8. "That's it? All of it? There's more to this thing, right?"
Don't Forget: 11 memes that are way too real for every Corpsman
9. Why did Carl come along to this firefight?
10. When you're dressed up like a badass, but a real badass walks by you.
11. When you've been deployed way too freakin' long (via Pop smoke).