13 funniest military memes for the week of Oct. 14
All the best military memes, distilled down to these 13 funniest.
1. Hey, a lightning strike would probably get you a decent profile for a few days, as well (via The Salty Soldier).
2. Spraying each other with the hose isn’t funny when the pressure could tear a hole in the MOPP gear (via Military Memes).
3. Why no American allies like American MREs:
(via Australian Warfighters)
4. $15 isn’t bad for custom food in the field (via Military Memes).
5. “Sir, we’re definitely walking in circles. That guy who keeps turning around ahead of us? That’s our rear security.”
(via Military Memes)
6. Gotta keep those buoys Semper Paratus:
(via Coast Guard Memes)
7. You’ll never escape. There aren’t even any discharge papers in that maze (via Military Memes).
8. “Wouldn’t it be great if there were an animal patrolling with us whose primary skill is puking hairballs and showing off its butt?”
(via Military Memes)
9. Everyone’s greatest hope during firewatch is that the drill instructor would talk to the other guard (via Team Non-Rec).
10. He’s going to spend hours pointing out everything you did wrong (via The Salty Soldier).
11. Soldiers will make fun of you for being weak and coddled …
(via The Salty Soldier)
12. The best part is that first formation isn’t until 0500 (via The Salty Soldier).
13. Just. Make. It. Stop. (via The Salty Soldier)
This is the latest version of the M9 service pistol
The M9A3 offers a bigger magazine, a user-friendly grip, and a host of improvements based on lessons learned from over three decades of service.
This is what the DoD has planned for a zombie apocalypse
It does touch on many of the pop culture elements of zombie lore, but it breaks things down to become applicable to most situations that would similar to an actual outbreak.
Some dirtbags messed with an Iwo Jima memorial — and Marines caught 'em on film
Officials say an Iwo Jima memorial in Fall River was doused with the contents of a fire extinguisher last weekend. Police are investigating
Vets are going to get a new ID card, and they'll be ready for use next month
The new identification card will provide employers looking to hire veterans with an easier way to verify an employee's military service.
This is the story behind the rise and fall of the Islamic State group
The Islamic State group, responsible for some of the worst atrocities perpetrated against civilians in recent history, appears on the verge of collapse.
Now the Iraqi army is going after the Kurdish forces who helped beat ISIS
Iraqi federal and Kurdish forces exchanged fire on Oct. 20, capping a dramatic week that saw the Kurds hand over territory across Northern Iraq.
This Kurdish female militia refuses to stop its hunt for ISIS terrorists
A Kurdish female militia, after helping free the city of Raqqa, said it will continue the fight to liberate women from the extremists’ brutal rule.
The US just sent nearly 1M bombs and missiles to Guam — here's why
Hint: There's this guy a few thousand miles away who's threatening to lob a nuke in their direction.
This is what the 400 US troops in Somalia are actually up to
The US has quadrupled its military presence in Somalia after Al-Shabab killed nearly 300 civilians in two truck bombings. Half of them are special ops troops.