For all of you who still have the Internet, here are the 13 funniest military memes we could find. For those of you who have lost the Internet to Hurricane Matthew, get out there and get it back. You signed for that Internet.
1. He might not be able to find where he's supposed to put it, but he will still definitely set it off (via Devil Dog Nation).
2. You must reach a perfect spiritual center before you are ready to eviscerate the enemy and leave their entrails hanging from trees (via Military Memes).
3. Travel all over the planet to find new and exciting decks to sweep (via Military Memes).
4. This is why scratching your face is an important part of pre-formation checks, pre-formation inspections (via The Salty Soldier).
5. Be sure to pack plenty of sunscreen (via The Senior Specialist).
6. Maybe the clown can make you a good balloon rifle or sword (via Pop Smoke).
7. Seriously, man. Skating is only funny when you're not blue falconing your buddies (via Decelerate Your Life).
8. This is how you retain your humanity while fighting terrorists (via Military Memes).
9. See, this is why it was better when a "trip to the woodline" was an actual trip to the woodline (via What the piss, trainee?).
10. Man, Hurricane Matthew has really expanded the port possibilities for the Navy (via Sh-t my LPO says).
11. Get them nice and sweaty, then nice and clean (via Military Memes).
12. It's a trap! (via Team Non-Rec)
13. These sticks can go anywhere (via Military Memes).