The 13 funniest memes for the week of Sept. 22
Earthquakes are hitting all over, the Caribbean is under water, and Kylie Jenner is pregnant.
Everything is a disaster.
Except these military memes. These are great. And we’re here with them every week.
This week was is brought to you by an Air Force vet. Expect a lot of Air Force jokes.
1. It’s football season. Let the sh*t talk begin.
2. If civilians knew the truth, they’d never sleep. (via Decelerate Your Life)
2. Actually, the burgers at Air Force DFACs are great. (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting)
3. There are more uncivilized places than Army posts.
4. But the Death Star isn’t next to “Sh*t Creek.”
5. The Air Force needs to stick up for itself. (via Decelerate Your Life)
6. Except for nonners.
Check Out: This sailor has one of the most impressive resumes you’ll ever see — and he’s not done yet >
7. This is 80 percent of you. (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting )
8. Becoming a veteran is cause for celebration. (via Decelerate Your Life)
9. Why do they have us do this?
10. The only thing worse than a climate survey is meaningless awards night.
11. Drill Instructors are memorable people.
12. They should have put more effort into managing our diets.
13. No one doctored this. This is a DoD meme.
This Halloween-themed bomb was as dumb as it sounds
Still a few years out from the Manhattan Project being completed, a dentist / mad scientist came up with a disastrous and inhumane plan — the "bat bomb."
These are the contenders flying off to replace the A-10
Four planes are flying off for the chance to try to replace the beloved A-10 Thunderbolt. Here's how they hold up.
This was a major problem with the South Vietnamese army
"Be glad to trade you some ARVN rifles. Ain't never been fired and only dropped once." — Cowboy from "Full Metal Jacket."
9 reasons why you should have joined the Army instead
The only down side is knowing that when you get out, you will never be as cool as you were when you were doing "Hooah things" with your boys.
7 things all troops should know before becoming a sniper
With Hollywood tapping into the sniper lifestyle with films like "American Sniper," many young troops get a misconception what it's like to be one.
The first home-built Japanese supersonic fighter was a ship-killer
The Mitsubishi F-1 was designed to carry out the maritime strike mission, but also could carry AIM-9 Sidewinders.
This is why Bowe Bergdahl says he plead guilty
US Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, held captive by the Taliban for five years after walking off his post in Afghanistan, is expected to plead guilty.
Say hello to America's newest 40mm grenade machine gun
The Mk-47 Mod 0 Advanced Grenade Launcher takes the auto 40 mike-mike to a whole new level.
10 craptastic Halloween costumes completely out of regulations
It's that time of year again! Halloween parties are being planned and folks who wouldn't hack it in the real military pick up cheap ass costumes.