The 13 funniest memes for the week of Sept. 22
Earthquakes are hitting all over, the Caribbean is under water, and Kylie Jenner is pregnant.
Everything is a disaster.
Except these military memes. These are great. And we're here with them every week.
This week was is brought to you by an Air Force vet. Expect a lot of Air Force jokes.
1. It's football season. Let the sh*t talk begin.
Can't wait to see this years' Navy cadet video.
2. If civilians knew the truth, they'd never sleep. (via Decelerate Your Life)
No chow hall burger ever looked this good.
2. Actually, the burgers at Air Force DFACs are great. (via Why I'm Not Re-Enlisting)
Where's the golf course, soldier?
3. There are more uncivilized places than Army posts.
It was also the Emperor's idea to put Crackie Hall next to Sh*t Creek in Hawaii. You're welcome.
4. But the Death Star isn't next to "Sh*t Creek."
At least he gets to call the Stormtroopers on the bridge "nonners."
5. The Air Force needs to stick up for itself. (via Decelerate Your Life)
This guy is sporting the new Air Force PT shirt.
6. Except for nonners.
But they all go looking for IQ: 145 when the wifi goes down.
Check Out: This sailor has one of the most impressive resumes you'll ever see — and he's not done yet >
7. This is 80 percent of you. (via Why I'm Not Re-Enlisting )
I read your comments, WATM people.
8. Becoming a veteran is cause for celebration. (via Decelerate Your Life)
My face when I realized I was a "veteran."
9. Why do they have us do this?
We all just end up hurt.
10. The only thing worse than a climate survey is meaningless awards night.
Also, anything that is just a certificate is a waste of time.
11. Drill Instructors are memorable people.
We also remember every subsequent time.
12. They should have put more effort into managing our diets.
Thank god for our leadership.
13. No one doctored this. This is a DoD meme.
That's the Navy's "healthy choice" line.