The 13 funniest military memes for the week of March 9th
This week was a good week for memes. And by "a good week," I mean I've seen more than 1,000 variations of the same SpongeBob meme.
Don't worry, everybody, we'll try not to use one... No promises.
13. We all know that one platoon sergeant that just loves watching their Joes complain.
...or every platoon sergeant ever. (Meme via Army as F*ck)
12. Don't worry, Airmen. We all totally believe that it was hard for you to get through Basic Military Training.
For Marines, that's normal. (Meme via Air Force Nation)
11. "Cellphone training" is actually just teaching young boots what they'll be doing for 95% of their time as a Lance Corporal.
Totally. (Meme via Navy Memes)
10. Remember, that blue disk means free hugs are available.
Why else would it be baby blue? (Meme via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Says)
9. Everything sounds more impressive if you use the proper nomenclature instead of explaining what it is.
Not to kill the joke, but it's the radio antenna... (Meme via Do You Even Comm, Bro?)
8. Why would someone who's spent their entire adult life in the military lie about what it's like in the real world?
It's a retention conspiracy. Stay woke. (Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
7. Plot twist: Submariners have been repainting it every month.
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
6. Troops walk into the retention office with Christmas lists and walk out with, "Sure! I'll just take Korea and a $20 cup."
100 years of Rick and Morty memes! (Meme via Military Memes)
5. What it feels like being an RTO and you prove the drop test works.
WOOOOOOOO!!!!! (Meme via Private News Network)
4. There are only three types on-post: the married, the coworkers, and the daughter of someone who outranks you. All three are trouble.
Just drive thirty minutes away to somewhere chicks actually dig the uniform. (Meme via Pop Smoke)
3. If you think about it, cats are perfect troops. They attack their enemies on sight, they don't need attention, and they're adept at sh*tting in holes.
10/10. Would give cat treats. (Meme via Pop Smoke)
2. I would have thought they just sent them to 7th Fleet...
But that's none of my concern... *sips tea* (Comic via Scuttlebutt)
1. It's funny because of all the meanings.
'Wasted' as in drunk, right, censors? (Meme via Sh*t My LPO Says)
*Bonus* I lied!
The meme is too damn dank not to use... (Meme via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Says)