The week is over, but this memes list is just getting started. Here are 13 of the best times that words were paired with a picture on the internet this week:
1. 50 feet after they step off, the airmen are dropping like flies (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
2. The groin protectors help a little, but you’re still boned (via Military World).
3. To be fair, this is pretty exciting (via Team Non-Rec).
4. If you get it, you get it (via The Salty Soldier).
5. You seem to have a leak that has covered 70 percent of the Earth’s surface (via Decelerate Your Life).
6. It just can’t wait to get some more lifting in, make those gains (via Air Force Nation).
7. That’s one shiny bag of trash you got there (via Coast Guard Memes).
8. Might be wishing for too much (via Decelerate Your Life).
9. To all the people who still aren’t master chiefs, sorry (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
10. Ummmm… can I opt for the cash instead? (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
11. They were as-holes, but jumping in with machine guns and bicycles is still pretty cool (via Military World).
12. You were supposed to do the survey long before the intranet existed (via Shit my LPO says).
13. Army tuition assistance didn’t make it into the new budget proposals (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
But you can buy a Little Golden Book for like, three bucks.