The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Updated onOct 21, 2020
1 minute read
Memes, memes, memes! Glorious memes! Well, funny memes. Not sure they’re glorious, but they’re worth laughing at. 1. If you’re not sure there’s PT, your first-line leader failed you. <p class="shortcode-media shor…
Memes, memes, memes! Glorious memes! Well, funny memes. Not sure they're glorious, but they're worth laughing at.
1. If you're not sure there's PT, your first-line leader failed you.
2. Army logic (via Team Non-Rec).
SEE ALSO: Me as 'vibe coordinator' and other stories from military transition hell
3. Projecting American force across the gazebo(via Sh*t My LPO Says).
4. Good job, airman. Good damn job.
5. The struggle is real.
6. Crew chief is mad about cleaning all the glass (via Military Memes and Humor).
7. Chaos 6 was knife-handing before he saw his first knife (via Marine Corps Memes).
8. If you wanted to look impressive in PTs, you should've joined the Marine Corps (via Coast Guard Memes).
9. Yeah. Your last unit did everything differently (via Coast Guard Memes).
10. See? The Air Force does get dirty.
11. Yeah, yeah, yeah. "Army strong. Har. Har."
12. The Navy defends their bases with whirling metal blades of death (via Sh*t My LPO Says).
13. Thought you'd make it out without one more NJP? (via Marine Corps Memes)