The 14 funniest memes for the week of Jan. 26
Updated onOct 22, 2020
1 minute read
We started with a shutdown, some of us went to furlough, but we were all once again volunteers. Now there’s nothing to worry about… …except nuclear armageddon, an unending war, and Chelsea Manning running for Senate. Ch…
We started with a shutdown, some of us went to furlough, but we were all once again volunteers.
Now there's nothing to worry about...
...except nuclear armageddon, an unending war, and Chelsea Manning running for Senate.
Cheer yourself up with some memes. These memes.
1. Before you get offended, we were all sh*t bags at some point.
Just relax. Breathe — as long as your profile says it's okay.
2. We can't have the world blowing up our phone.
3. I got you, fam.
Check out: What it's like having a submarine crash into your ship
4. Must promote.
5. Gonna fly now. (via Inkfidel)
6. "No one will take care of you like the Corps."
Now read: 6 ways for a POG to be accepted by grunts
7. When you don't give a sh*t about the Air Force in WWI. (via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
8. "Here's your in-processing checklist"
9. Everything after basic training is a little fuzzy. (via Pop Smoke)
Also: 4 ways to have fun with that Russian spy ship off the coast
10. The truth hurts pretty darn good.
11. What a joke.
12. No one kneels during this guitar riff.
13. The ultimate "do as I say, not as I do." (via Decelerate Your Life)
Of interest: 5 reasons you should know about the hardcore Selous Scouts
14. Prepare for zero likes. (via Why I'm Not Re-Enlisting)