These veterans may be the future of cannabis-based pharmaceuticals
In this episode of the Mandatory Fun podcast, Blake speaks with Army veteran turned co-founder and CEO of RMR Laboratories, Mike Lui, about his over-the-counter cannabis pharmaceutical company.
RMR Laboratories produces cannabinoid oil that’s applied as a topical cream to relieve pain and other medical ailments.
Mike served in the Army for eight-years and deployed to Iraq where he led teams that helped rebuild the country by setting up its first democratic elections.
Even our WATM podcast producer O.V. (who suffers from arthritis in his knees) tried out the CBD lotion.
“It tingles,” O.V. humorously states. “But [my knee] feels better.”
In this episode, we talk on a wide-range of cannabinoid related topics including:
- [1:14] An introduction to RMR laboratories’ CBD lotion that’s designed to treat chronic pain.
- [3:20] The population of who using this new CBD based lotion and the immediate results.
- [5:45] Why and how Army veteran Mike Lui decided to enter the cannabis market.
- [8:45] Why some veterans wish cannabis treatments were more accepted the general population and the image behind its use.
- [10:15] Some interesting statistics on cannabis use in America.
- [12:36] Reasons why RMR is different than any other cannabis pharmaceutical companies.
- [13:20] Mike answers the ultimate question: “If I use this lotion, will I get high?”
- [16:25] Some of the challenges in operating a start-up cannabinoid company.
- [17:40] The cost of using this new and inventive product and how to get more involved with RMR labs.
- [19:00] The RMR team answers your Facebook questions.
- [20:45] Will you pop “dirty” on a drug test?
- [21:00] What the future could hold for cannabinoid product users and manufacturers.
- [23:40] The RMR lab team members speak out their final thoughts.
For more information about RMR Laboratories and/or are interesting in investment opportunities click here.