The 13 funniest military memes of the week
It’s a Friday tradition or something. Here are 13 more hilarious military memes:
1. Oh … reflective belts finally make sense.
(via Devil Dog Nation)
2. No one ever wants to play catch with us.
(via Air Force Nation)
3. Better hope land nav is held in the playground.
4. Oooh, four shapes at once.
5. Just stay silent …
(via Air Force Memes and Humor)
6. Finally, a Navy spirit cake (via Sh-t my LPO says).
7. Like budget problems would explain this photo (via Coast Guard Memes).
8. Do not mistake their courtesies for weakness(via Military Memes).
9. Accelerate your life (via Pop Smoke).
10. Semper Fidelis-ish (via Devil Dog Nation).
11. We can make it. We can make it. We can …
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
12. Sometimes, your brain is a douchebag (via The Salty Soldier).
13. They need your help.
How dead civilians were listed as 'ISIS fighters' in Iraq
A year and a half long investigation by the New York Times revealed that the US had reported civilian casualties in combat as enemy combatant casualties.
The Marines are training an F-35 squadron to fight in nuclear war
The Marines are training on how to fight through a nuclear war and under the strains of nuclear, biological, chemical, and radiological hazards.
Why a drunk traffic fatality was the last straw for US troops in Japan
Early in the morning, a Marine drove while impaired, ran a red light, and drove into oncoming traffic. He struck another truck, killing its driver.
History's 7 outstanding military leaders, according to Napoleon
Napoleon Bonaparte, considered one of the most memorable military leaders of all time, held these 7 military predecessors in great esteem.
6 ways Austin Powers is way more operator than you
In 1997, Britain's biggest playboy and best special agent Austin Powers rocked movie-goers with his bad teeth, groovy personality, and judo chop.
The best qualities about veteran entrepreneurs that investors love
Due to our unique military experiences, veterans have so much more to offer the world, and those traits are closely examined by potential investors.
SpaceX launching a third top-secret satellite
SpaceX is launching a secretive mission this month. The mission, shrouded in secrecy, has some considering it may be for the CIA or the NSA.
This is how the Air Force will use prop planes on high-tech battlefields
The Air Force is looking toward a light-attack aircraft program, known as OA-X, to produce a plane that meets its needs and gets the job done.
A retired SEAL commander on how to stop thinking and 'get after it' every day
This former Navy commander has some excellent advice on how to jump start your day, and "get some" in order to make it as productive as possible.