The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Don't worry, first sergeant won't walk up behind you while you're reading these. He's too busy practicing his safety brief.
1. There are some simple pleasures in life. (via Sh-t My LPO Says)
Just don't cackle in front of the leading petty officer. He'll realize his mistake.
2. Good Marines make sure they're on the same page as first sergeant.
It's like a weekly sync meeting except first sergeant's forehead veins are throbbing.
3. If you wanted good food, you should've joined the Air Force.
Army promised three hots and a cot. If you thought they'd be edible, that's on you.
4. Gonna need a new nickname for the Chair Force.
If he'd take better care of his box, maybe he'd earn a chair. Seriously, apply some new tape.
5. Before you enlist, tell all the girls how awesome you'll be.
Then, carefully choose which photos you put on Facebook.
6. Oprah shows her support for the military branches.
Not entirely fair, Oprah. Coast Guard does some cool stuff.
7. When your buddies post photos from paintball. (via Military Memes)
And he can do it from way farther than you can paint stuff with your "gun."
8. Navy medicine is no more advanced than the other branches. (via Sh-t My LPO Says)
"Both lungs? Fine, have some motrin, baby."
9. The Navy is the only branch that worries about Operational Publicity.
Navy SEALs: For when they absolutely have to die tonight and everyone needs to know by morning.
10. Army aviation is gunning for some of that sweet naval action.
You might want to close that door on the side. Sorry, maybe you're calling it a hatch now.
11. "Wait, Army runs how many times per week?"
It's not that it was too hard. He just doesn't enjoy calling cadence.
12. The life of a platoon sergeant.
"And he kept his helmet this time! Wait, where's his weapon?"
13. Alright, it's Friday. Let's get out of here.
Just gotta make sure the exit is clear before we go.