The 13 funniest military memes of the week
It’s the typical Friday schedule: Memes, then shamming, then safety/Libo brief. Just don’t let anyone task you for weekend duty.
1. “Don’t say hanging out in the barracks, don’t say hanging out in the barracks …”
(via Air Force Memes and Humor.)
2. For the Air Force, just finding the gym is worth 50 PFT points (via Air Force Nation).
3. D-mnit, Schmuckatelli. You’re not really supposed to answer that (via Team Non-Rec).
4. The Army was trying to help you …
(via Team Non-Rec.)
5. When you absolutely, positively need chief to know you’re out of uniform:
(via Sh-t my LPO says).
6. Not everyone can be a high-speed, low-drag, turbojet-driven airframe (via Air Force Nation).
7. “You can’t dismiss my Scottish heritage like this, staff sergeant.”
(via F’N Boot.)
8. Never go full Hooah! in a job interview (via Grunt Style).
9. The Navy calls this “The Coast Guard cuddle.”
(via Sh-t my LPO says.)
10. “Never leave a Marine behind …!”
(via Marine Corps Memes.)
11. He’s just trying to keep his boots clean for inspection, chief (via Sh-t my LPO says).
12. Camouflage + PT Belts = Victory
(via Team Non-Rec.)
13. You will never be first because the warrant officers start leaving before the Libo brief starts (via Team Non-Rec).
This vehicle is bristling with weapons to shoot down Kim Jong-un's aerial menace
Whether the plane is carrying bombs, rockets, missiles, or some of Kim Jong-un's goons, the Hybrid BIHO will make sure they never get through.
That time two luxurious ocean liners fought an intense old-time naval battle
The German ship Cap Trafalgar disguised itself as the HMS Carmania to lure and destroy British merchant ships. Its first victim was the real HMS Carmania.
This is the dummy's guide to the rail gun
Designed to double the muzzle velocity of all naval artillery weapons to hypersonic speeds up to Mach 6, the Navy's rail gun system uses advanced technology that is a pain in the butt to understand
This is what Sikorsky thinks should replace the Blackhawk
The Defiant is fast, it can carry a lot of troops, and it's armed to the teeth.
How one vet learned to actually appreciate his deployment to Iraq
This veteran believes God used the Iraq war to fulfill Biblical prophesies, and he's written a four part series to explain it.
Combat Controller receives Air Force Cross for valor in Afghanistan
Air Force Staff Sgt. Richard Hunter was awarded the Air Force Cross Oct. 17 for actions during an eight-hour firefight in Kunduz Province, Afghanistan.
This is what Iran will do if the US pulls out of the nuke deal
President Trump is threatening to back out of the Iran nuclear deal — in direct opposition of the other five countries involved. Here is what Iran thinks.
5 military movies you should look out for in 2018
These are some of the handful of military-related movies hitting the screens next year that look like they could be worth the price of admission.
Why Hollywood prescribes pot to its veteran characters with PTS
A new Netflix comedy takes a lighthearted look at the growing use of medical marijuana to treat veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress.