The maroon beret on your truck dash and the airborne wings tattooed to your chest are pretty good indicators that you’re a paratrooper. Still, if you want more proof, just check yourself for these common symptoms of airborne.
Also Read: 13 Signs You’re An Infantryman 1. You consider any day that you get to exit an aircraft a good day.
What a view! 2. You’re always prepared to deploy.
3. You believe jumping is a group activity.
A member of the 82nd Airborne Division and British paratrooper prepare to jump from a tethered balloon in preparation for a jump into Sainte-Mere-Eglise, France, on on the 40th anniversary of D-day, the invasion of Europe. 4. You don’t think it’s fast unless it can be anywhere in the world in 18 hours.
5. A lot can happen before you get excited.
I mean, you jump out of planes. It’s hard to top that. 6. If you walk away, you figure it went pretty well.
7. You buddy rig.
8. You’re pretty obsessed with your fitness.
Gotta prepare for everything and anything. 10. You “double time.” Every. Damn. Morning.
11. And every run starts with that cadence, “C-130 flying over division!”
12. You honestly believe you’ll meet a woman with a “Jumpers, hit it!” tattoo.
Keep dreamin’. 13. You won’t stop talking about airborne.
But honestly, why would you?