13 funniest military memes for the week of March 17
Funny military memes are like little morale pellets to keep everyone going throughout the year. And if your week was anything like ours, you could probably use some quick morale.
So here are 13 funny military memes to make your barracks and field exercises survivable for another week:
1. That fire team is definitely going to have some AAR notes (via The Salty Soldier).
2. Don’t make fun of your Uber driver if he’s the only one in town (via Sh-t my LPO says).
3. Fort Drum is like Narnia under the White Witch. Always winter, never Christmas (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
4. “I just want to address the speeding off base that’s been happening the last few weeks.”
(via The Salty Soldier)
5. Marines really are the sum of their stereotypes (via Decelerate Your Life).
6. Yeah, it’s basically balmy out here, chief (via Coast Guard Memes).
7. When the recruiting ads and the service reality collide (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
8. Seaman Corgi is going to have a bad, bad day (via Sh-t my LPO says).
9. Why have scouts go ahead of the vehicle if you’re not going to listen to their reports?
(via Pop smoke)
10. This is me talking to my younger self (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
11. “Let me just say, I wasn’t at that bar. I wasn’t with those guys. And I didn’t do any of those things.”
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
12. Marines double-tap and double-wrap (via Pop smoke).
13. Get Out!
(via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
This is the latest version of the M9 service pistol
The M9A3 offers a bigger magazine, a user-friendly grip, and a host of improvements based on lessons learned from over three decades of service.
This is what the DoD has planned for a zombie apocalypse
It does touch on many of the pop culture elements of zombie lore, but it breaks things down to become applicable to most situations that would similar to an actual outbreak.
Some dirtbags messed with an Iwo Jima memorial — and Marines caught 'em on film
Officials say an Iwo Jima memorial in Fall River was doused with the contents of a fire extinguisher last weekend. Police are investigating
Vets are going to get a new ID card, and they'll be ready for use next month
The new identification card will provide employers looking to hire veterans with an easier way to verify an employee's military service.
This is the story behind the rise and fall of the Islamic State group
The Islamic State group, responsible for some of the worst atrocities perpetrated against civilians in recent history, appears on the verge of collapse.
Now the Iraqi army is going after the Kurdish forces who helped beat ISIS
Iraqi federal and Kurdish forces exchanged fire on Oct. 20, capping a dramatic week that saw the Kurds hand over territory across Northern Iraq.
This Kurdish female militia refuses to stop its hunt for ISIS terrorists
A Kurdish female militia, after helping free the city of Raqqa, said it will continue the fight to liberate women from the extremists’ brutal rule.
The US just sent nearly 1M bombs and missiles to Guam — here's why
Hint: There's this guy a few thousand miles away who's threatening to lob a nuke in their direction.
This is what the 400 US troops in Somalia are actually up to
The US has quadrupled its military presence in Somalia after Al-Shabab killed nearly 300 civilians in two truck bombings. Half of them are special ops troops.