Tomahawks are flying, tensions are rising, and we’re just over here collecting memes and giggling. Here are 13 of our favorite funny military memes from this week, starting with a little shout out to the ships that conducted the strikes:
1. Congrats to the Navy for getting to set off some fireworks last night (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
2. Digital security is important (via Team Non-Rec).
3. Navy Capt. Bender got the hookers out before the NCIS raid began (via Military World).
4. You’ve got to earn that nap time by holding up that book she’s going to read to you (via Decelerate Your Life).
5. If it’s stupid but it works … actually, this is still stupid (via Coast Guard Memes).
6. Poor Jody never gets any respect (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said).
7. Grade-A, Tier-One killers (via Devil Dog Nation).
8. Every paratrooper’s spirit animal on a Saturday jump (via Military World).
9. Shut up, POG (via Pop smoke).
10. Yeah. This is worth the next four years of my life (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
11. “Potato” isn’t too shabby (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
Good ol’ National Training Center (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
13. You’ll never run faster than when you’re told you don’t have to run that morning (via The Salty Soldier).