The 13 funniest military memes of the week
(Most of our memes this week came straight from Facebook, so thanks to everyone who shares on social media.)
1. E4 mafia? They can disappear faster than a Predator.
2. You know there’s at least one sergeant warning everyone about sunburn. (via Military Memes)
3. Inspections are done every 6 months, typically unannounced. (via Military Memes)
4. I’m a sniper, but I’m cross-trained in other sorts of bad*ssery. (via Military Memes)
5. The Air Force is shocked to see that many planes in such a small place. (via Military Memes)
6. Pilots are jocks. They don’t have much time for that book learnin’. (via Military Memes)
7. This airman is here to get sh*t done.
8. Study hard, be prepared, then Christmas tree it. (via Sh-t My LPO Says)
9. There are a lot of ways to assess your branch of service. (via Military Memes)
10. Gunner’s mate chief is about to fire his button. (via Sh-t My LPO Says)
11. Best way to compare civilian and military experiences.
12. “I just want it to frame my face.” (via Military Memes)
13. “Here, a school of sharks sight easy prey.” (via Military Memes)
OR: Watch the top 10 military comedy shows.
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles