Articles Nov. 05, 2015 05:44PM EST
The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Awesome memes from around the interwebs. Share your favorites on our Facebook page.
1. Look, when the Army started giving the Carl Gustav Recoilless Rifle to more units, soldiers got excited about it (via Team Non-Rec).
2. Being a boot is hard (via Devil Dog Nation).
3. "Basic training is not nearly as much fun as I thought it would be."
(via Air Force Nation)
4. Navy, this isn't the reason we make fun of you ...
5. Do airmen do field exercises? If so, why?
(via Marine Corps Memes)
6. You think your personnel manager is an a-shole?
(via Entertain Your Nerdy A--)
7. They're so sweet and so, so bitter.
8. Look, it's fine to be a POG (via Army Nation).
9. Why malingerers are always so happy:
(via Military Memes)
10. When your service has A-10s and F-22s, it's hard to take your M-16 seriously (via Air Force Nation).
11. Which would you rather have:
(via Sh-t My LPO Says)
12. Car bumper stickers tell a story (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
13. "Sgt. 1st Class Smozart will be leading the 155mm howitzer crew through the 1812 Overture."
(via Military Nations)