The 13 funniest military memes of the week of Apr. 29
It’s Friday, it’s payday, and we all have plans. Let’s go through these funny military memes, get through the safety brief, and pop smoke:
1. Pretty sure we’ve all felt this salty at some point:
(via The Salty Soldier)
2. Remember, private, it could always be worse …
(via The Salty Soldier)
3. You know what, man? Just get in line (via The Senior Specialist).
4. There’s a chance the person who selected these images was biased.
5. Fifteen knot winds, fire on the dropzone, whatever. The jump is always a go (via Do You Even Jump?).
6. The struggle is very real (via Military Memes).
7. Nothing to see here. Move along, move along (via Pop Smoke).
8. Just tell chief how you really feel. He’s been there. He’ll understand (via Coast Guard Memes).
9. Wow, Gustav lifts* (via Team Non-Rec).
10. How the Air Force fixes everything but morale:
(via Military Memes)
11. At least they’re going to the credit union this time (via Team Non-Rec).
12. The Air Force: It’s like high school but lasts five times as long (via Air Force Nation).
13. You chose infantry. They chose carousels (via Military Memes).
SpaceX launching a third top-secret satellite
SpaceX is launching a secretive mission this month. The mission, shrouded in secrecy, has some considering it may be for the CIA or the NSA.
This is how the Air Force will use prop planes on high-tech battlefields
The Air Force is looking toward a light-attack aircraft program, known as OA-X, to produce a plane that meets its needs and gets the job done.
A retired SEAL commander on how to stop thinking and 'get after it' every day
This former Navy commander has some excellent advice on how to jump start your day, and "get some" in order to make it as productive as possible.
Marines return to battle in 'old stomping grounds'
The Marines recall their "old stomping grounds" as they return to Fallujah and the surround areas of Al Anbar Province to battle a new enemy.
How Chinese drones are set to swarm the global market
China has stepped up it's drone game, and even though United States technology can still compete, China's drones are kind of really in demand.
That time two countries' Special Forces squared off in combat
In an area the size of the Falkland Islands, British and Argentine special operators were bound to run into each other at some point – a lot.
5 times pilots got in trouble for having fun in the sky
When pilots decide to do some fancy flying in their high-performance fighters, it can land them in trouble once they're back on the ground.
This is why Nazis dubbed these paratroopers 'devils in baggy pants'
"American paratroopers – devils in baggy pants – are less than 100 meters from my outpost line. I can’t sleep at night," wrote one German commander.
9 ISIS weapon fails that you have to see to believe
Many bad guys just want record themselves laying rounds down range for social media purposes — and we're glad they did. Laugh away, America!