These days, it’s just so easy to cancel plans. You can call, text, email or DM a person letting them know your excuse. Whether or not it’s true (or believable), it can be done in an instant. Gone are the days when you had to show up because others were expecting you. With all this tech, you can cancel in 10 different mediums.
Canceling plans is a favorite for some … and a dreaded event for others. No matter where you fall on the spectrum, these memes can help sort out your feelings.
- When you didn’t want to go to anything anyway and the universe provided the best excuse
- Forgetting you made plans in the first place
- The time you were all hyped up but changed your mind.
- When you have something *better* to do.
- When you were secretly hoping your friend would back out … and they did.
All the perks, none of the guilt.
- But when you secretly want to still hype up your Insta feed.
- The times you REALLY wanted to do the thing
You could feel it crumbling for days.
- And someone cancels on you this time around
This time the grass is … browner.
- Still wanting to get invited, even when you never show up
It’s the thought that counts, right?
- FInally giving up on trying to offer excuses
Honesty feels so freeing.