Shake off that hangover from the four-day weekend, everyone. There’s a normal weekend coming up and we can’t just neglect these parties because last week’s were too epic.
Slam a case of Rip-Its, get some giggles from these military memes, and treat your safety brief like a To-Do list.
1. Play that funky music, white boy (via Funker530).
2. Might keep the other branches from knowing what you’re eating …
3. Everyone wants to be an operator until it’s time to do trauma surgery (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
4. Bet she gets selected for all the good details. And the bad ones.
5. Oooh, if they get really mad, they’ll start comparing commissioning dates (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
6. One is a surgeon, the other a butcher (via Valhalla Wear).
7. Doesn’t matter which branch you join (via Decelerate Your Life).
8. Upon further reflection, maybe too few recruits isn’t the worst problem (via ASMDSS).
9. For that much money, I’ll become a pilot (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
10. No one will know (via Shit my LPO says).
11. Oh, you thought you might see your family before you leave for a year or more?
(via Decelerate Your Life)
12. The difference between “sick call” and “calling in sick” is wider than most civilians think (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
13. Powerpoint Ranger, Powerpoint Ranger, where have you been?
(via Military World)