It’s a tradition as old as time. From the days of Sun Tzu and George Patton, military leaders have taken a break every Friday to share dank memes.
These are those memes:
1. Can confirm this is the test, can give no guidance on how to complete it (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
2. No one is out there to bother you, lots of fresh air (via Military Memes).
3. This is a whole new level (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
4. Why is the sky blue? God loves the infantry (via Military Memes).
5. Better limber up those arms. This is about to get rough (via The Salty Soldier).
6. Slowly, the military melts more and more of the happiness off your bones (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
7. “Just send iiiiit!”
8. Deliveries of donuts are pretty great at raising morale (via Coast Guard Memes).
9. If the students weren’t so worthless, we wouldn’t have these issues (via Decelerate Your Life).
10. It’s been a while since I had a class that wasn’t about sexual harassment or suicide prevention (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
11. Oh, if only we were all in Alpha Company …
(via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
12. You ever seen an insurgent go steel-on-steel with their first round?
(via The Salty Soldier)
13. Oh, you made points or something?
(Via Decelerate Your Life)