It’s no secret that North Korea controls its people through fear and propaganda. Here are some of the craziest propaganda claims we’ve ever heard from the Hermit Kingdom:
1. North Korea made a video depicting 150,000 US citizen…
It's no secret that North Korea controls its people through fear and propaganda. Here are some of the craziest North Korean propaganda claims we've ever heard from the Hermit Kingdom:
1. North Korea made a video depicting 150,000 US citizens taken hostage during their invasion of the South Korean capital, Seoul.
2. Kim Jong-Un climbed North Korea's highest mountain wearing a long top coat and dress shoes.
3. Kim Jong-Il phoned the North Korean soccer coach during their World Cup match against Brazil with an invisible phone he invented himself.
4. That time Kim Jong-Il tried golf for the first time and finished with 11 holes-in-one to achieve a 38-under-par game on a championship 18-hole golf course.
5. Then there was the time Kim Jong-Il's track suits set the fashion world on fire, turning him into a fashion icon.
6. According to North Korea, Americans are imperialists that enjoy killing babies.
7. Kim Jong-Il has never urinated or defecated.
8. North Korea is the second happiest country behind China, according to North Korean researchers. The United States is dead last.
9. Perhaps the cruelest North Korean propaganda poster ever. The country often suffering from famine claims it has lots of food.
NOW: North Korea now has a nuclear-capable missile that can hit the US
OR: North Korea may have equipped two submarines with ballistic missile launch tubes